Finding Solutions is a professional partnership that provides a variety of educational and evidence-based behavioural services to individuals, schools and other community agencies in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA).
We specialize in:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Siblings of individuals with an ASD
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD)
- Learning Disabilities (LDs)
- Other Developmental Disorders
- Other Behavioural and Mental Health Concerns
Finding Solutions delivers exceptional quality services and believes that Together We Can help each individual develop the necessary skills to successfully reach his/her fullest potential.
Together We Can:
- Strengthen and support the well-being of children, youth and adults.
- Work collaboratively with individuals, families, educators and other professionals to deliver innovative programs.
- Meet the diverse needs of individuals and their families.
- Assist in the development of independence and promote inclusion within communities.
- Find Solutions!
Janet and Francine are Authors of the book How to Explain a Diagnosis to a Child: An Interactive Resource Guide for Parents and Professionals. This book is about building confidence, advocacy and celebrating the unique you!
You can find this book on Amazon, Chapters/Indigo, Parent Books, and Barnes & Noble.
Check out what others are saying about their book: