Whether you are a parent looking for support for your child/youth, a teacher wanting supports for your students or just interested in your own personal and professional development; there are a number of individualized services available that focus on developing specific skills. Finding Solutions offers behavioural consultation, parent coaching, workshops and trainings, community support and resource development. Consultation areas may include the following:
- managing challenging behaviours (e.g., anger management, self-regulation)
- building healthy self-esteem
- developing social and play skills
- increasing attention and organizational skills
- explaining a diagnosis
- peer acceptance and bullying awareness
- coping with change and transitions
- increasing self-help and life skills
- positive parenting strategies
We also offer consultation to home-based Intensive Behavioural Intervention (IBI) programs. For more information please feel free to contact us.
Our Approach to Service Delivery
Finding Solutions approach is based on behavioural principles and evidence-based practices such as Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA), Collaborative Problem Solving (CPS), Conjoint Behavioural Consultation (CBC) and Triple P-Positive Parenting Program®. We ensure that every program is customized to address the unique strengths and needs of each individual.
We believe in working together to develop a cohesive program that is comprehensive in scope and aims to maximize success. Finding Solutions, Together We Can!